For your interest in being a special guest for the
Take A Break Audio Summit.
This is an audio-only summit for women entrepreneurs who struggle with the stress of running and operating a business from their homes.
Our theme for this 3rd summit is: “Start The Year Out On A Restful Note”
Here are a few topics we are interested in, have a different idea? Great! Let us know.
- Different types of rest (mental, emotional, physical, etc.)
- Difference between passive and active rest and why we need to make time for both
- Using essential oils to reduce stress and anxiety
- Benefits of the outdoors in managing stress and anxiety
- Restful or creative hobbies and why we need them
- Restful routines for the work-from-home entrepreneur
- Sabbath Rest
- Mindfulness from a Christian perspective
- Have an idea?? Let me know in the application below
WHAT IS AN AUDIO SUMMIT?
& How does it work?
How an Audio Summit works:
- Think of it as a short podcast season of only 5-7 episodes.
- With only 4-6 guest speakers (plus me!), this is a small-scale, high-visibility, and high-impact mini-summit without the overwhelm of a large-scale event.
- It’s easily bingeable for registered listeners.
- A select number of speakers share their specific strategies and tactics on a very niche topic or theme.
- It’s free for people to register, listen, and listen again.
- There is no VIP Pass or upsell offer to sell.
- We (may) offer a Bonus Bundle Prize Giveaway and randomly select 1 winner.
ABOUT THE LISTENER:
Who is the summit for?
- Women who struggle with the stress of balancing life, family, and health. Many of these women are also running their businesses from home.
- For women who are looking for simple ways to add intentional and restful habits into their schedule using unique and creative ways.
- These women are tired of the standard unhelpful advice they receive via Pinterest and social media.
- They are craving practical, life-giving, and creative ways to rest.
- They are also looking for practical ideas about how to rest without feeling the guilt so many of us women feel.
- Primarily a faith-based, Christian, audience.
- These women are 40-60 with older children still at home or empty nesters.
With your help, I truly believe these women will find simple ways to rest, purposefully and intentionally.
Benefits for You the Special Guest
We want your participation in this summit to be a fun, low-effort experience that helps to grow your audience, authority, and email list.
As such, this summit has been designed with ease in mind.
- Share Your Expertise: The opportunity to gain free access to share your expertise in front of other people’s audiences is priceless!
- Grow Your Email List: You will be able to promote a free lead magnet and low-ticket offer, and links will be provided to all attendees so that you can grow your email list with warm, engaged leads.
- Valuable Marketing Opportunity: There is no VIP Pass upsell so this will be a valuable, no-cost event you can share with your audience.
How will the mini-audio summit interviews work?
- All of the presentations are prerecorded interviews.
- All the interviews will be released at 7:00 am PT on January 19, 2023.
- Each interview will be about 30-60 minutes long and will be recorded between November 1, 2022 – November 30, 2022.
- Interviews are recorded via Zoom but we will use only the audio, so no need to dress up! 🙂 And no need for a complicated set of presentation slides. NOTE: I may take a quick picture of us on Zoom (if I remember!!) to share on social media so plan for that at least.
- Using the speaker form below you will enter the details of a topic you would like to present including a list of talking points or specific questions that we should cover during our time together.
- The goal is to have a fun, helpful conversation as we discuss what you have learned and any tips, resources, and tools you offer women who are looking for simple, restful routines to add to their busy lives.
Key dates to keep in mind
Summit Promotion Dates: September 28, 2022 – October 9, 2022
- Registration Opens: January 10, 2023
- The summit recordings are released to registered attendees at 7 am on January 19, 2022
- Registration closes at midnight on January 22, 2023.
- Summit recordings are available to registered attendees for 3 months: January 19, 2023, through April 19, 2023
What I will need from you
I will need your help promoting the event so I ask that you make a commitment to:
1) Share the Take A Break Summit with your email marketing list at least twice and
2) As many times as you feel comfortable on your social media channels.
I won’t be leaving you on your own with this! I will be providing you with:
- Email copy you can use or tweak as needed to promote the event.
- Graphics you can share on social media.
Info I Will Need From You:
- Information about you! Bio, a website link, and headshot to use on the recordings page and in marketing the summit.
- Presentation Topic & Title: What will your interview be about?
- Talking Points/Questions: What would you like to be asked about and to cover during your interview?
- OPTIONAL: Participate in the Giveaway Bundle awarded to 1-2 people from the list of registered attendees. The Giveaway Bundle is a digital download bundle valued at $10-$50 per guest speaker.
If you would like to join me, please fill out the Questionnaire Intake Form below.
Once I receive your application:
- We will review your application to confirm your topic is a good fit for the Take A Break Audio Summit listener.
- You’ll get an email with an Interview Agreement and Interview Scheduling link.
- We’ll record your interview on Zoom, and you don’t need any fancy presentation slides! Pretty cool huh?
- Your Interview will be based on the information you provide in your questionnaire, and with the goal of giving the Take A Break Audio Summit attendees actionable steps, they can implement immediately.
- Interviews will be recorded between November 1 – 30, 2022.